Ways You Can Help
He that hath mercy on the poor, lendeth to the Lord: and he will repay him.
– Proverbs 19:17
BECOME A BENEFACTOR
- We operate by volunteers, benefactors and donors whom Our Lord has called to receive the graces of participating in this lay apostolate.
- You can give monthly from your bank account or send a check direct to: Come Holy Spirit Conferences @ PO Box 554 Arlington Heights, IL 60006
- We do not have any employees nor do we pay consulting fees.
- Our expenses include: rental of the venue facility, travel/accommodation/food for our priests and speakers, event insurance, website fees, advertising, postage & printing.
- Donate airline miles to help us cover costs of flying in speakers
- Donate hotel points to help us cover costs of hotel accommodations for our speakers
- Donate or help us find someone to donate printing services for our postcard, fliers, and labels
- Many of our attendees come due to the personal invitation and encouragement of another person. What a beautiful way to bring someone you love to the Heart of Jesus.
- Print our fliers: pass them around to help us spread the word
- If you cannot afford to print fliers, contact us and we will mail them to you.
ADVERTISE AT YOUR CHURCH
- Contact your parish bulletin editor and ask if your parish is open to advertising our event in the parish bulletin as a page or even in the “Calendar of Events” section
- Take out an ad in the back of your bulletin for one month / one quarter to advertise our conferences
- Volunteer to help set up before our conferences.
- Volunteer to take down at the end of our conferences.
- We save on custodial charges by setting up all chairs, tables, booths, the Vatican Exhibit of the Eucharistic Miracles and putting them all away at the end of the conference
- Help us find Priests to hear confessions and concelebrate Mass during our conferences
- Volunteer to be an usher.
- Contact us at email@example.com or call us at (847) 975-9425 for other volunteer opportunities
We are a 501©(3) non-for-profit organization with the IRS so your contribution is tax deductible